How to Manage RE Effectively in KS1 and KS2
This course is specifically designed for teachers new to the role of RE manager. It will provide comprehensive guidance to enable participants to develop RE effectively in a cross-curricular setting in relation to the new curriculum.
One day course for
Justine Ball - General Inspector/Adviser for Primary RE
This course will cover:
- the legal requirements of RE.
- the role and responsibilities of the RE subject manager.
- the place of development planning within the new primary curriculum.
- effective planning in relation to whole-school curriculum development.
- accessing and organising resources.
- supporting colleagues in the teaching of RE.
Other Booking Information
Participants should bring their long-term planning for RE and samples of medium-term planning and whole school topics/themes.