JUNIOR LIBRARIAN.NET WORKSHOP
A workshop providing supportive training on the Junior Librarian.net library management programme, to enable schools to get more effective use and value from this expensive resource.
One day course for
Library managers, library assistants and teachers with library responsibilities at KS1 and KS2
Delegates should check before enroling on the course that they are running Junior Librarian.net in school. This course is not suitable for those operating the Junior Librarian 3 software.
The workshop will enable delegates to understand the wide range of uses for this library package and how to effectively implement the functionaility in the school setting.
Participants will learn how to:
- Become more effective users of the JL.net system.
Workshop format. Delegates will determine their own objectives with guidance from two members of SLS staff. It is expected that the course will cover some of the following areas:
- Databases: resources, tutor groups, borrowers, current loans, past loans
- Using reviews
- Searching for librarians, school staff and pupils
- Circulate, including Multi issue and Return
- Scheduled tasks including Hambase and Discovery online
Other Booking Information
Cost for non-subscribing schools is £200
Course costs may increase in line with inflation after 1st April 2016