Primary RE Conference 2019
This is a popular annual event that managers always find worthwhile and enjoyable. Be updated about current initiatives in RE and develop your skills and expertise in workshop sessions.
One day conference for
RE co-ordinators and managers.
Justine Ball - General Inspector/Adviser for Primary RE, HIAS RE Team - and a national speaker
Knowledge and understanding
- New developments in RE locally and nationally, including SMSC.
- The impact of these developments on RE teaching.
- Ideas to support colleagues and improve teaching and learning in RE.
Participants will learn how to
- Identify and develop priorities for RE development.
- Provide effective subject leadership.
Course content and methodology
- A keynote presentation from a national figure in RE.
- Activity/discussion workshops.
- Viewing and ordering a wide range of resources in RE.
Intended impact on practice
- Improving the provision for RE.